- Connect serial devices to an Ethernet network
- Supports the Modbus TCP/IP open standard
- Connects to Modbus RTU and ASCII serial devices
- Serial protocols Sixnet®, Modbus ASCII and Modbus RTU, and others
- RS-232 port TD, RD, RTS, CTS, DTR, GND
- Required supply voltage 10-30 VDC
- Input power: 0.5 watt typical
- -30 to +70 °C operation with no fans
- DIN rail or direct mounting
- UL/CSA (CUL), CE and HazLoc (Zone 2) rated
Software & Firmware:
Please see data sheet for available accessories.
|ET-GT-232-1||EtherTRAK® I/O Gateway-RS-232|
Online purchasing is not available in this region. Please click here to locate a Red Lion distributor in your area.
This product is currently unavailable for online purchase. Please contact Customer Service at +1 (717) 767-6511 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.