Sixnet® connectivity products are designed, manufactured and verified to comply with the following European Union (EU) directives, as applicable:
- EMC Directive: 2014/30/EU (as amended) relating to electromagnetic compatibility
- Low Voltage Directive: 2014/35/EU (as amended) relating to electrical safety
- RTTE Directive: Council Directive 99/5/EC relating to Radio and Telecommunications
- ATEX Directive: Council Directive 2014/34/EU relating to equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres (Sixnet complies for Group II, Category 3 locations)
- RoHS Directive: Council Directive 2011/65/EC relating to the Restriction of Hazardous Substances
- WEEE Directive: WEEE is the European Union directive for the Waste of Electrical and Electronic Equipment
Declaration of Conformity
- Industrial Connectivity Products
- Industrial Automation Products
- Industrial Wireless Products
Sixnet connectivity products have been tested or verified by Underwriters Laboratories to comply with ANSI/ISA 12.12.01 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 213.
Sixnet's EL228 Industrial Ethernet managed switch is KEMA approved. KEMA is a globally-recognized leader in testing and certification for the power and energy industry. The organization tests products to meet stringent environmental and redundancy standards specific to the power and energy industry, including IEC61850 and IEEE1613.
ABB is a global leader in power and automation technologies that enable industrial and utility customers to improve performance while lowering environmental impact. ABB’s Industrial IT certification program ensures interoperability between hardware and software products and systems from ABB and third-party suppliers. Each certified product is tested and verified for compliance with standards for compatibility and interoperability.
The ABB approval includes Sixnet’s full line of SLX and SL industrial Ethernet switches.
- Meeting Maritime Requirements
- ABS Product Search - Under the Select Option dropdown menu choose Data Search. Enter Sixnet into the Company field on the form that appears and hit the Search button.
Sixnet declares that our products do not contain any SVHCs per the current definition related to the E.U.REACH directive.