The ICM5 Serial Converter Module provides the capability of interfacing equipment with RS-485 serial communications to equipment with RS-232 communications while providing three way isolation. Data format of the RS-232 and RS-485 equipment must be the same.
- Three Way Isolation protects serial equipment from ground loops (1000 VDC)
- Modular RJ jack or screw terminals for RS-485 connection
- 9-pin D-SUB for RS-232 Connection
- Selectable DTE & DCE Operation - Works with any RS-232 cable
- Selectable Baud Rates from 9600 to 115200
- LED Indication for RXD,TXD, and Power
- Half Duplex (RS-485) and Full Duplex (RS422)
- 9 to 26 VDC Power
- Red Lion
Software & Firmware:
|ICM50000||Three way isolated serial converter module (RS-232/RS-485)|
Online purchasing is not available in this region. Please click here to locate a Red Lion distributor in your area.
This product is currently unavailable for online purchase. Please contact Customer Service at +1 (717) 767-6511 or email@example.com for more information.